Autor Tópico: Introduções dos concerto/músicas  (Lida 1099 vezes)

Flicka_

• Speak Now
    • Premios
Introduções dos concerto/músicas
« em: Fevereiro 04, 2012, 20:19 »
No início dos concertos e mesmo durante os concertos a Taylor faz algumas introduções às músicas, por vezes em forma de vídeo ou como uma pequena conversa. Por exemplo na Speak Now Tour:
Real life is a funny thing, you know. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back, regretting the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say "I love you." When we should've said "I'm Sorry." So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say.
You’ll know it. I don’t think you should wait. I think you should speak now.

Há algumas músicas que se encontra facilmente em vídeo o que ela diz, outras nem por isso, por isso achei engraçado partilhar as que encontrei, afinal são estas pequenas coisas que nós adoramos na Taylor
Partilhem as que encontrarem também

Picture To Burn:
“Before I play this song, I want every person who is listening right now to know that I really do try to be a nice person, but, if you break my heart, hurt my feelings, or are really mean to me, I’m gonna write a song about you. This one is called Picture To Burn”

The Outside:
This is one of the first songs that I ever wrote, and I wrote it when I was twelve. I wrote this song about the trouble I was having at school when I was younger, and I’d go to school some days and not know if I was going to have a conversation with anybody. I was really sort of an outcast and spent a lot of on the outside looking in, and I think this song is sort of the basis why I started to write songs because I was at a point of my life when I just kind said you know what? People haven’t always been there for me, but music always has. So this is called the outside”

Should've Said No:
"This song is about choices. And making the right ones. This is a song about a guy who cheated on me and shouldn't have because I write songs. He should’ve said no."

Teardrops on My Guitar:
"Once upon a time there was this guy. this guy used to sit next to me in class. I had the biggest crush on this guy and he didn't even knew I existed.
And everyday just like clockwork, this guy would come into class. And everyday just like clockwork, this guy would sit next to me and talk to me... about his girlfriend. So I never told this guy that I liked him. But I did write a song about him. So I think? he knows now."

Fearless: You know the best first date ever has nothing to do with where you go to dinner, the best first date ever has nothing to do with how fancy the car is that someone picks you up in. The best first date ever happens when you're with the person that makes you feel fearless!"

White Horse: When I was little I used to read fairytales, and in fairytales you meet prince charming and he’s everything you ever wanted, and in fairytales the bad guy is always wearing a back cape or something, he’s always very easy to spot. And then you grow up and you realize prince charming isn’t as easy to find as you thought and you realize that the buy guy is not wearing a back cape and he’s not easy to spot, he’s funny and he makes you laugh and has perfect hair.

Fifteen:
There was a time when my biggest fear in the world was not fitting in at school. There was a time when my biggest hope in the world and my biggest dream in the world was to get asked to go prom with an older guy. There was time when I though I knew everything.
It’s the year before you’re old enough to drive a car, but you’re old enough to fall in love and you’re old enough to get your heart broken. It’s the year that I met my best friend Abigail. I was fifteen.

"We don't wait and let the future tell us where to go, we tell the future where to go"

lee jackman

• I Don't Wanna Live Forever
  • sans changer
    • http://www.myownorigins.blogspot.pt
    • Premios
Re: Introduções dos concerto/músicas
« Responder #1 em: Fevereiro 04, 2012, 21:42 »
Picture to Burn & Should've Said No  m/

Ricardo

« Responder #2 em: Fevereiro 04, 2012, 23:50 »
Óptima ideia Flicka Estas já vocês conhecem do DVD da Speak Now tour mas acho que vale sempre a pena relembrar

The Story of Us:
Well, hello Chicago, Illinois! My name is Taylor! And welcome to the Speak Now World Tour! You know, I was sitting in my dressing room a little earlier today and I heard you guys screaming through the concrete walls of this arena! And I thought to myself, "nothing says this is going to be an amazing crowd like being able to hear them scream through concrete walls"! Man, I just... I get so fascinated standing here from this viewpoint, it's an excellent view of everybody here tonight and I can see everyone! I can see the best friends who came all lit up over there! I can see you all the way up at the top with the "Swift" light up sign. And I get so fascinated by the individual stories in this room. I mean, I just think about the fact that - you guys who made the "Long Live" sign back there, that must have taken hours! And everyone here who waited in line and piled into the same room to be here tonight... It's just so fascinating to me and I'm so thankful because the main story of it all, the main storyline here is that 13,500 of you decided to spend your friday night with me. And I was hoping it would be all right with you if I were to tell you some of my stories. Are you ready? Go!

Mean:
You guys are really, really loud! I love it, I love hanging out with you guys because you're loud, and you're dancing and you know all the words, and you're also very, very nice, which I appreciate. You guys are. You know... the nice thing, you guys being nice really means a lot to me because in my lifetime I've run into people who aren't quite as nice. They're, in fact, more... Mean!

Last Kiss:
I started writing songs when I was about twelve and, you know, back then it kind of started out as something that was more of a hobby I really liked doing and then it became something that was like, a daily afterschool activity and then it became all that I ever wanted to do, all that I thought about, dreamed about. It became absolutely everything to me. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making something that means that much to me a carrer path! I tend to write a lot of songs about love and relationships - that tends to be... The main topic covered. And I think it's because we need music the most when we're feeling things really intensely and I think most intense times in your life are when you're either falling in love or losing it. Don't you think? And I think I fall into the category of the hopeless romantics and I think you do too, because you're here... And see, the tricky thing about us, the tricky thing about the hopeless romantics is that when we fall in love with someone and we say "hello" and it's magical, we never imagine that that "hello" could someday turn into a "goodbye", and when we have a first kiss with someone and it's magical... We never, ever, imagine that someday that could turn into a last kiss.

Long Live:
This last album Speak Now was inspired by a lot of things that happened to me in my life, but one thing that inspired this song was... We went on our very first headlining tour a few years ago. And I used to stand there before I would go on stage and I'd listen to the crowd making the most amazing magical loud screaming sounds! *aplauso* That is exactly the sound I'm talking about. And I'd hear it and first of all I'd sit there and think... I can't believe I get to hear that sound one time in my life. And then I would get a melody stuck in my head, and I could never get this melody out of my head until I finally wrote it into a song and I called that song "Long Live". Thank you so much for screaming for us! This song is so, completely, a hundred percent for you!

Fifteen:
You know, the thing about life... Is that everytime you learn a new lesson, there's just another one right around the corner. You never know everything. I think for me, I've just kinda given up and I'm like I know nothing compared to what I'm going to know someday. And... I stopped thinking I knew everything a while ago, I think the last time I thought I knew everything I was... Fifteen!

I swear I'm gonna put you in a song that I write
About a Galway girl and a perfect night

Ana

• Ours
    • Premios
« Responder #3 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 04:37 »
Epá, eu não vou mesmo ler isto agora até porque já conheço quase tudo mas amei a ideia *-*

We'll always be friends forever.
Won't we?

Kika

• Moderadores
  • WANEGBT
  • Gostos Recebidos: 123
  • "I'm the soul that lives within"
    • Premios
  • Afilhado(a): PocasNuckie
« Responder #4 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 10:51 »
Eu também já conheço quase todas do Speak Now Tour, mas... ela tem uma originalidade do caraças :3

te quiero mucho, no lo olvides

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anokas

• Teardrops on My Guitar
    • Premios
« Responder #5 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 18:14 »
Mesmo!
Ainda tenho de decorar algumas

Ness**

• Mine
    • Premios
« Responder #6 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 18:48 »
Citação de: "Ana"
Epá, eu não vou mesmo ler isto agora até porque já conheço quase tudo mas amei a ideia *-*

Rui

« Responder #7 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 20:18 »
Citação de: "Ness**"
Citação de: "Ana"

Estou com uma preguiça de ler... Fica para mais logo. Agora reparei que está em inglês, medo xD

longlive13

• Mine
    • Premios
« Responder #8 em: Fevereiro 05, 2012, 22:03 »
Ótima ideia Acho que já sei onde vou perder muito tempo

swiftie137

« Responder #9 em: Abril 06, 2018, 21:35 »
Como é que eu estou aqui há quase oito meses e ainda não tinha visto este tópico? :o :o :o :o

Kate

« Responder #10 em: Abril 06, 2018, 21:48 »
Já colocaram isso no tópico da Clean, acho que foi o @Rui  :thinking:

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart

swiftie137

« Responder #11 em: Abril 06, 2018, 21:50 »
Já colocaram isso no tópico da Clean, acho que foi o @Rui  :thinking:

Sendo assim já modifiquei o post ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

swiftie137

« Responder #12 em: Agosto 15, 2018, 22:31 »
Discurso da Taylor antes de long live no dia em que fez um ano que ela ganhou o processo de assédio sexual:

Pensando nesse dia há exatamente um ano, eu não estava tocando em um show lotado em Tampa, estava em um tribunal no Colorado e honestamente, estava lá por um caso de assédio sexual, e nesse dia um ano atrás foi quando o júri decidiu ao meu favor e disseram que acreditavam em mim e, realmente, não estou, não quero, só quero pensar em todas as pessoas que foram desacreditadas ou que são desacreditadas, ou que tem medo de denunciar porque acham que não vão acreditar nelas. Eu só quero dizer que sinto muito por todos que já foram desacreditados porque eu não sei que reviravolta aconteceria na minha vida se as pessoas não tivessem acreditado em mim quando disse que algo tinha acontecido. E só quero dizer que ainda temos muito, muito, chão pela frente e sou muito grata por todos vocês que me apoiaram no que foi uma parte muito horrível da minha vida. Só queria dizer isso e agradecer por tudo, e agradecer por, sabe quando conheço vocês nos meet and greets e vocês me contam sobre as dificuldades que enfrentaram na vida, e eu agradeço por vocês confiarem em mim essas informações. Vocês me viram pelos altos e baixos da minha vida, então obrigada por tudo. [Chora] Desculpe, eu nunca falei sobre isso e eu não estou muito calma. Há um tempinho eu escrevi uma música que é sobre como eu me sinto quando vocês todos se juntam e são solidários e incríveis, então para mim essa música sempre vai ser sobre vocês, os altos e baixos, vitórias ou derrotas, vocês sempre me apoiaram, então muito obrigada por isso.

fonte: TSBR

Vera ♛

« Responder #13 em: Agosto 26, 2018, 22:37 »
Discurso da Taylor antes da Gorgeous no concerto da noite passada em Nashville (25/08):

“Well, good evening Nashville and welcome to the reputation Stadium Tour! So I moved to Nashville when I was 13, and I remember my first memories of this stadium was that my mom and I got tickets to CMA fest and we were watching CMA fest and we were watching everyone playing in this stadium and I just remember thinking - that’s the biggest place anyone could ever play, that’s the biggest… like it was incomprehensible to me that anyone would ever play in that stadium because it’s just such a massive place to play. And then years later I was lucky enough to actually play like a 15-20 minute set at CMA fest in this stadium and I was like - that’s it, that’s the peak, that’s the best it’s ever gonna get. So tonight is the first time I’m headlining this stadium and I’m so grateful you guys! You have no idea, this means so much to me, it means so much to my family, my friends… This is our hometown show, everyone you see on stage playing in the band, it’s a lot of people’s hometown show on this stage, and we just… we appreciate you so much for being here and allowing us to get to play this massive, gorgeous stadium. I wanna say, we are so lucky on this tour. I don’t know if you noticed but we have extraordinary opening acts. So first off, we are so lucky to have Charli XCX on the tour, how incredible was she tonight? And then fresh off her VMA win for video of the year, how amazing was Camila Cabello tonight? We are very, very proud tour this week because she took the top award and she deserved it so much and I’m so honored that these incredible women wanna be on this tour, so honored that this beautiful crowd wanted to come out tonight. I’d actually even say, I’m looking at this crowd, I think it’s actually more like beyond gorgeous crowd, I would upgrade it - I would say this is an absolutely gorgeous crowd.”

Discurso antes de cantar "Tim McGraw" em Nashville (25/08):

“Oh, so were in Nashville. Its a really important place to me, its the most important city I’ve ever been in in my life and its a place where a little while down the street I wrote a song that I’ve not played in a very very long time. Its the song that really really really changed my life and uh, I think it would only be fitting to play it tonight. Only, if you promise to sing it as loud as you possibly can!”