Autor Tópico: O que outras celebridades/personalidades dizem da Taylor  (Lida 899 vezes)

Vera

• Admin
  • Red
  • Atividade:
    100%
  • Afilhado(a): Jessica
Pensava que já havia este tópico cá, mas não o encontrei...
Este tópico serve para partilhar citações de outros famosos sobre a Taylor.

He imagines them doing a stadium tour where they trade songs for an evening, much like the one Jay Z and Justin Timberlake did a few years ago. “She would be there if everything ended for me,” Sheeran says. “Taylor is kind of an anomaly in that sense.” He’s been annoyed at the backlash against her lately: “She’s omnipresent because she’s the most famous woman in the world, so she can’t make the decision to not be in the press. I always stick up for Taylor.”

Ed Sheeran numa entrevista para a Rolling Stone de Março 2017: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/ed-sheeran-on-hard-drinking-nights-taylor-swift-true-love-w470599

Vera

• Admin
  • Red
  • Atividade:
    100%
Re: O que outras celebridades/personalidades dizem da Taylor
« Responder #1 em: Junho 25, 2017, 15:36 »
When Taylor calls it’s really awesome because she’s full of so much wisdom. And I didn’t realize until I started becoming really close friends with her… that the way she speaks - she speaks so eloquently - it’s like when you’re talking to her it feels like you’re witnessing a song being created.  I mean she speaks in such beautiful words the way she cleverly weaves them together to make a sentence. It makes things so clear for me.  She gives me the best advice on my relationships, on my life, on my career. She’s just a really great person.  […]

She inspires me to be a better person and when I get to that level, hopefully, one day, I will always think “WWTD” - What Would Taylor Do. I would love to be as nice and kind  to every single person I meet as she is. When I see her always she is such a sweet person, she was raised very properly and I just think she’s a gem and I’m so grateful to call her my friend.

- Todrick Hall, quando lhe perguntaram como era ser amigo da Taylor Swift

Kate

• WANEGBT
  • Atividade:
    90%
  • Afilhado(a): Moonlight
« Responder #2 em: Junho 25, 2017, 16:10 »
Bom tópico ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NMiguelCosta

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    77.4%
« Responder #3 em: Julho 06, 2017, 23:29 »
Parou tudo que a Chilli das TLC quer colaborar com a Taylor!!!!    :kout: :kout:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/7857824/tlc-taylor-swift-collaboration-interview

:shook:

"Selena and I, we've had so many things in our lives change over the past few years, but our friendship has stayed the same" - Taylor Swift about Selena Gomez

Vera

• Admin
  • Red
  • Atividade:
    100%
« Responder #4 em: Julho 12, 2017, 17:47 »
Eu gostava que este tópico ficasse como um cantinho de citações de outros artistas a falarem de como é a Taylor.

She’s lovely. She’s a really down to earth, nice, normal and caring human being.
- Dominic Sherwood, Julho 2017

NMiguelCosta

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    77.4%
« Responder #5 em: Julho 26, 2017, 08:46 »
There are a lot of songs that I remember where I was when I first heard them, and that’s one of those songs. It was 2006. I was like in seventh grade. I was going up to my brother’s hockey practice. We had just gotten this brand-new car, and we were going up this hill, and I heard this song. I didn’t know who Taylor Swift was. My first instinct was, ‘This is gonna be huge,’ because the chorus comes in at like 30 seconds. That really wasn’t the case with most music in that time period. It was the first time I had (predicted) a song being a hit. I wanted to be like (“American Idol” judge) Randy Jackson.

—    Charlie Puth sobre a 1ª vez que ouviu a Our Song e como previu que seria um hit. 

—  Kelsea Ballerini sobre os motivos das pessoas ainda odiarem a Taylor.

"Selena and I, we've had so many things in our lives change over the past few years, but our friendship has stayed the same" - Taylor Swift about Selena Gomez

PocasPedro

• Moderadores
  • Shake It Off
  • Atividade:
    100%
  • Afilhado(a): mariacb
« Responder #6 em: Julho 26, 2017, 12:17 »
Que tenrinho, no 7º ano quando saiu a Our Song  :silly:

NMiguelCosta

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    77.4%
« Responder #7 em: Julho 27, 2017, 00:41 »

Rui

• Moderadores
  • Bad Blood
  • Atividade:
    59.8%
« Responder #8 em: Julho 27, 2017, 11:03 »
 ^:)^
Nem mais ela é uma grande artista! Fico contente quando dizem estas coisas sobre a Tay.  :-*  :heart:

NMiguelCosta

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    77.4%
« Responder #9 em: Agosto 22, 2017, 02:22 »
‘Style‘ or ‘I Knew You Were Trouble‘?

‘You Belong With Me‘ <3

- A canção da Taylor favorita da Lorde é a YBWM.

When we last spoke it was just before your 18th birthday and you celebrated by having dinner with your family. What did you do for your 19th and 20th birthdays?

19 I spent in New York with Jack. I’m not good at doing birthdays, I feel like when you’re a pop star every day is kind of your birthday, and maybe that’s a pain in the ass for people? He bought me a Momofuku birthday cake on Postmates and we devoured it in his kitchen in between writing a pre chorus. That was a lovely time. For 20, Taylor (who is low key the queen of all celebrations big or small, they’re always tasteful as fuck and she thinks of everything, she should probably just be a professional party planner) actually threw me the most perfect party at ZZ’s next to Carbone in New York – it’s like a tiny 15 person oyster bar, and all my best friends in the city came, like a bunch of weirdos who I adore, and we danced to pop music, and ate yum food, and Aziz made sure everyone drank Penicillins all night, because those are my favourite cocktail. And if that isn’t true love, I don’t know what is.

- Lorde falou sobre como foi ter a festa do 20º aniversário organizado pela Taylor.

NMiguelCosta

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    77.4%
« Responder #10 em: Agosto 24, 2017, 12:09 »
24:30    :rip:

Vera

• Admin
  • Red
  • Atividade:
    100%
« Responder #11 em: Agosto 27, 2017, 00:51 »
I think it’s really, really cool and I think she feels super, super raw and badass coming in right now. I’m getting goosebumps from just like this whole intro she’s doing right now.
When I saw her delete all of her socials… for me like that was.. I was freaking out. I am an artist in the music industry and I toured with her, and I met her, and I spoke with her, and I know her. And still as a fan, my heart was racing. So that really says something about her as an artist.
She kinda went off the grid a little bit to make this album, which was really kinda cool. So I’m hoping to be able to catch up with her once everything gets released and she’s back out here.

- Shawn Mendes sobre "Look What You Made Me Do" e se ele a viu recentemente.

mariacb

• Fearless
  • Atividade:
    17%
  • Padrinho: PocasNuckie

mariacb

• Fearless
  • Atividade:
    17%
  • Padrinho: PocasNuckie
« Responder #13 em: Agosto 28, 2017, 22:30 »
Sobre a Taylor começa no minuto 9:09
Ri-me muito com a teoria do pai da Taylor  :rofl: :rofl:

Cate

• Stay Stay Stay
  • Atividade:
    0%
  • People throw rocks at things that shine..
« Responder #14 em: Agosto 29, 2017, 20:06 »
Sobre a Taylor começa no minuto 9:09
Ri-me muito com a teoria do pai da Taylor  :rofl: :rofl:

ahahah eu também vejo às vezes videos dele! ele é super comico xD
Xoxo, cate