Autor Tópico: Citações da Taylor  (Lida 768 vezes)

Carolina

• Mine
  • Atividade:
    0%
Citações da Taylor
« em: Setembro 21, 2012, 23:16 »
:-s  Não sei se acham que vale a pena criar um tópico mas resolvi criar um tópico para postar citações da taylor que encontramos, porque muitas vezes não encontro um lugar adequado e acho que merecem o seu cantinho especial. Não é tanta para as citações das músicas mas aquelas que a taylor diz em entrevistas e que muitas vezes não se incluem nem em noticias nem em tópicos dos álbuns.

"I still love sparkles and grocery shopping and really old cats that are only nice to you half the time. I still love writing in my journal and wearing dresses all the time and staring at chandeliers."

"giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go."

ou uma recente:
"I think love is one of those things that it’s only really bad because it was once good. You can’t miss something that was never amazing. What I've learned if it ends badly, it's worth it if ot made you feel something, if it taught you something."

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyway se já houver um tópico fundam ou apaguem este;)

You can't be everybody's cup of tea,
Some like the black, some like the green
Nobody's everybody's favorite
So you might just well make it how you please

Ana

• Ours
  • Atividade:
    0%
Re: Citações da Taylor
« Responder #1 em: Setembro 21, 2012, 23:31 »
É um bom tópico Carolina, definitivamente  :D

We'll always be friends forever.
Won't we?

Swiftie13

• Visitante
« Responder #2 em: Setembro 23, 2012, 14:11 »
Me gusta :D

Carolina

• Mine
  • Atividade:
    0%
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 01, 2012, 16:38 »
"Life isn't how to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain." desculpa asus mas tive de roubar esta frase :ymblushing:
"I define love as the most unpredictable, confusing, frustrated, tragic, incredible thing that has ever existed. We are all so drawn to it, over and over again, no matter how many times it hurts us. Because regardless of how deeply we can be wounded by love there’s always the idea and the hope that love has the power to heal those wounds. And like… it’s just something that everybody runs around chasing and nobody really knows why we keep chasing it, but that’s the fun of it."

Swiftie13

• Visitante
« Responder #4 em: Outubro 01, 2012, 18:59 »
A segunda , a segunda :3

"When I find that guy [who is right for me] I'm not even going to be able to remember the guy who broke up with me on the prone in 25 seconds "
I love that xd

Ana

• Ours
  • Atividade:
    0%
« Responder #5 em: Outubro 01, 2012, 20:49 »
Citação de: "Carolina"
"Life isn't how to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain." desculpa asus mas tive de roubar esta frase :ymblushing:

Esta frase foi só uma quote que ela fez. Não é dela people.
Há muitas do género. Como esta:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

We'll always be friends forever.
Won't we?

Carolina

• Mine
  • Atividade:
    0%
« Responder #6 em: Dezembro 31, 2012, 13:53 »
"I think the thing about doing what you love it's you never know if it's gonna happen. And you never know if you're gonna get to do it one more day, but the fact that right now, or trying to do it, or working towards it, it's like stepping stones. If you really love it, the stepping stones working towards it are just as as rewarding as getting to do it and ending up with that as your job."

Queen.of.Hearts

• Stay Stay Stay
  • Atividade:
    0%
    • ** Follow me on Instagram **
« Responder #7 em: Janeiro 31, 2013, 16:40 »
“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

“I’ve learned that you can’t predict [love] or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.”
Kiss Kiss    <3     

Queen Of Hearts

[happy free confused and lonely in the best way]

Joanna

• Safe and Sound
  • Atividade:
    6.6%
  • Afilhado(a): Inesswiftie15
« Responder #8 em: Fevereiro 24, 2013, 00:34 »
Sometimes people are fascinated by the fact that I don’t care about partying, almost to the point where they think it’s weird. I think when we get to the point where it’s strange for you not to be stumbling around high on something, it’s a warped world.

this quote is me.

he's cute

Rui

• Moderadores
  • Bad Blood
  • Atividade:
    59.8%
« Responder #9 em: Fevereiro 25, 2013, 20:58 »
Citação de: "Joanna"
Sometimes people are fascinated by the fact that I don’t care about partying, almost to the point where they think it’s weird. I think when we get to the point where it’s strange for you not to be stumbling around high on something, it’s a warped world.

this quote is me.
Gostei muito dessa! Tive que ir ao tradutor para perceber xD

PocasPedro

• Moderadores
  • Shake It Off
  • Atividade:
    100%
  • Afilhado(a): mariacb
« Responder #10 em: Março 28, 2017, 13:03 »

Hoje nas memórias do Facebook apareceu-me esta que eu postei há 4 anos ...

Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I've begun to fear more that that is letting the moment pass without saying anything.

I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back, regretting the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say "I love you." When we should've said "I'm Sorry." When we didn't stand up for ourselves or some one who needed help.

Ela tem tanta razão só que infelizmente em muitos casos (eu) dizer as coisas não muda nem resolve nada  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Henrique

• The Story of Us
  • Atividade:
    46.4%
  • Today is never too late to be brand new.
  • Afilhado(a): JoãoCarlos
« Responder #11 em: Março 28, 2017, 20:07 »
Ai o prologue do Speak Now
Essa mensagem influenciou-me tanto e houveram muitos momentos em que falei e se calhar, se nunca tivesse ouvido o Speak Now, não falaria. E muitos momentos tiveram impacto, outros nem por isso mas pelo menos sei que tentei. E isso é o mais importante.

Enviado do meu SM-J500FN através de Tapatalk

honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time